Admissions to Undergraduate Courses
A large number of students apply to Rama Pg College for admission each year and we hope to make the process smooth and hassle-free. Students who wish to study at Rama pg can option for any of the following These courses –
- Political Science
- Bachelor of Arts: Intermediate or equivalent examination.
- Bachelor of Commerce: Intermediate or equivalent exam with commerce, Economics or Maths as one of his subject
- Bachelor of Commerce (Hons):Intermediate or equivalent examination with commerce or Economics or Maths as one of the subjects with minimum 60% marks (55% for SC/ST Students).
- Bachelor of Business Administration:Intermediate or equivalent examination with 50% Marks & (45% for SC/ST Students).
Following procedure shall be adopted for admission to the first year of different courses in the college:
The candidates should fill the application forms carefully in accordance with the rules and regulations laid down in the College prospectus and they should also attach self-attested copies of following documents:
- Copies of pass-certificate and marks sheet of high school or equivalent examination.
- Copies of pass-certificate and marks sheet of intermediate or equivalent examination
- Copy of marks sheet of the last examination passed.